Monday, November 14, 2011

N A T A L I E & D E M I

Lets just say these girls have been here for me through EVERYTHING, and have never once judged me on the choices i was making, or the people i put myself around. They were always so supportive and so kind to me. Meeting them in 8th grade made my whole world change. We clicked so fast and had so many fun times! Yes, we had stupid moments or moments when we weren't making the best choices, but we always seemed to get passed it. No matter what Natalie and Demi were always there for me. I know i up and left both you sweet girls, but there is not a day that goes by that i don't wish i was with you girls. I'm jealous of all the new friends your making and how much fun you guys are having! I will Always love these girls, no matter which way our life takes us they will ALWAYS be my best friends.

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Baby girl.. I love you so much! This literally made me cry.. for real. I miss you so much. and Umm i feel you.. Im jealous of all your Texas friends.
    -Natty Anne.

    ReplyDelete